Geosoft LIVE Toronto, hosted by the Geosoft team of scientists and technical experts will provide customers a forum to interact, learn and connect with one another. The forum will include technical and applied success sessions using Geosoft Target, Oasis montaj and VOXI.
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 Participate in the keynote presentation and discussions with Geosoft Founder and Chief Technologist, Ian MacLeod
- 9:40 Workshop: The use of Oasis montaj and VOXI Earth Modelling to QA/QC IP and resistivity data - Taronish Pithawala
- 10:40 Case study: Explore the solution space of anomalous conductivity and chargeability distributions for a more robust interpretation - Dr. Robert Ellis
- 9:40 How to best manage your drill hole and other geological data - David Kerr, Minalytix
- 10:40 Learn to combine Geosoft 3D gridding techniques and geological modelling workflows to create accurate grade distribution models from drill hole data - Sara Deschamps and Darren Andrews
INTEGRATION SESSION (all)
- 11:20 Combining geological and geophysical models: demonstrating best practices and common considerations for integrating geological, geochemical, and geophysical models for more accurate and robust interpretations.
Geosoft LIVE Toronto
A customer success forum
Thursday, October 26, 2017
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
Radisson Admiral Hotel
- To register, please fill in all fields.
- Please choose which track you'd like to attend.
- There is no registration fee for this event.
- Breakfast and snacks provided.