Please join us in Vancouver for the Geosoft User Group Meeting and connect with peers from across North America.
The Geosoft team will be reviewing the key technologies from 2016 and previewing 2017 enhancements that will have an impact in mineral exploration.
Technology showcase will include:
- Enhanced exploration workflows – A fresh look at the major advancements to the Oasis montaj and Target platforms, what’s new in 3D visualization, integration of digital core photos, and more.
- Inversion developments - A new, full-featured and modern approach to 3D modelling of IP and resistivity data using VOXI Earth Modelling, and integration with Oasis montaj for a seamless and powerful experience to create 3D conductivity and chargeability models.
- Preview – MX Deposit, a cloud based solution for drill hole and sample data management, presented by Rob Patterson, Minalytix
- What to watch for in 2017
Who should attend?
This User Group Meeting is open to all who work with Geosoft software in the mineral exploration industries.
Geosoft User Group Meeting
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Princess Louisa Suite
Register to attend
- To register, please fill in all fields.
- There is no registration fee for this event.